"Inspire, Enjoy, Achieve"
“Teaching to inspire, learning to achieve.”
All children at Evergreen Primary School will receive an innovative, exciting education in a safe, healthy, happy and rights respecting learning environment.
- Ensure everyone is respected and valued.
- Ensure all children receive a high quality education which is personalised, inclusive, relevant and challenging.
- Maximise outcomes for all.
- Provide a wide range of learning experiences for all.
- Develop independence and self-confidence.
- Develop communication skills as the key to accessing effective learning.
- Develop a sense of pride in our school and the wider community.
- The individual needs of every child
- Effective Communication
- Others' opinions and views
- Equality and diversity
- Positive and trusting relationships
- Consistency and fairness
Definition of Learning
“Learning at Evergreen inspires us to discover, explore and enjoy. We use our skills and knowledge to understand so that we can achieve and develop ourselves as citizens of tomorrow.”