"Inspire, Enjoy, Achieve"
“Teaching to inspire, learning to achieve.”
at Evergreen Primary School will receive an innovative, exciting education in a
safe, healthy, happy and caring learning environment.
- Ensure everyone is respected and valued.
- Ensure all children receive a high quality education which is personalised, inclusive, relevant and challenging.
- Provide a wide range of experience for all.
- Develop independence and self-confidence.
- Develop communication skills as the key to accessing effective learning.
- Develop a sense of pride in our school and the wider community.
- Respect – Being kind to others
- Morality – doing the right thing
- Co-operation – learning together
- Thoughtfulness – thinking about others
- Resilience – to keep on going
- Enquiry – finding out about things / curious about the world around me
- Adaptability – trying new things
- Communication – how I express myself
- Equality and diversity
Definition of Learning
at Evergreen INSPIRES us to
discover, explore and ENJOY.
We use our skills and knowledge to understand so that we can ACHIEVE and develop ourselves as
citizens of tomorrow.’